Hey guys! This will be a short and sweet post. I just wanted to share some Makeup Geek shadows I’ve been loving recently, and which I think are great for warmer weather.
Even though it’s pretty much summer weather all year long where I live (West Africa) I love how fashion and beauty trends change with the seasons in the temperate regions of the world, and I enjoy playing around with whatever is on trend.
Anyway, I feel like spring/summer calls for bright and fun makeup, and I have been loving using these shades to create bright and fun looks. I think they look really great, especially on deeper skintones.
Best Spring Eyeshadow Palette
All shadows are from Makeup Geek.
Top to bottom, the shades are:
1.Cabin Fever: this is a lovely brown, and I think shades like this are necessary in every palette.
2.Mai Tai : I love this shade. It has a lavender shift I can’t quite capture in photos, and it looks great layered over a darker shade like Motown.
3.Motown : this is a blackened purple. It looks great with blues and purples and it’s a great alternative to black
4. Untamed : this is a true, fun, sunny, shimmery yellow gold.
5. Center Stage : this is a beautiful foiled blue. I’m obsessed with this shade, and I’m wearing it below.
6. Tan Lines : this is medium brown. I love using shades like this as my transition shade.
7. Houdini : this deep teal is everything. It’s the perfect mix of blue and green, and it’s the shade I reach for when I’m not sure whether to wear blue or green.
8. Cherry Cola: this is a fun take on a neutral shade. Who needs boring brown when you can have this auburn shade?
9. Epic : the name says it all, really. This deep vibrant green is actually epic.
Thank you for stopping by!
Google+: Beauty Frenzy
WIN FREE MAKEUP: Join the Beauty Frenzy mailing list here to stay updated about giveaways, blog sales, and new posts.
You can also follow this blog on Bloglovin’
And if you liked this post, please share it by clicking any of the social media icons at the bottom of the page.