I’ve really been enjoying using some beauty products this year. It was very hard to narrow the list down to ten items, but I just had to or I’d have ended up with an endless list and this post would have gone on forever. Without further ado, here are the top 10 beauty products I have been loving this year.
1.Nars Radiant Creamy concealer: I love, love, love the consistency of this. I really wish there was a shade between Amande and Caramel though.
2.Black Up CC cream: This is my go-to everyday foundation. Love!
3. Real Techniques Bold Metals Arched Powder Brush: I love everything about this, from the packaging to the feel, to the performance.
4. Estee Lauder Double Wear: This is a great foundation. It is full-coverage without being cakey or feeling heavy.
5. Lancome Cils Booster XL (+ Maybelline Lash Sensational): Lashes for days!!!
6.Gucci Oud: This smells so different from all other fragrances I own. It is woody and spicy and decadent. I love it. It can be a bit much for everyday wear, so I like to lighten it up by layering it with a lighter, sweeter or fresher fragrance.
7. Kat von D Lolita/ Bauhau5/Outlaw: these are bae! The best liquid lipsticks I’ve used so far.
8. Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Blushed Copper: perfect combo of glow and colour, and bonus points for the packing.
9. Skindinavia Primer Spray: perhaps I’m just obsessed with sprays, but I really like this, and I’ve been using it almost every day(that I wear makeup) since I got it.
10. MUG shadows: these are good quality and very affordable. what’s not to love about it?
So that is my round up of my favourite beauty items from 2015. Tell me yours in the comments. Happy Holidays, guys, and may 2016 be fabulous for us all. X